We take great pride in our clean and well-run restaurants, and this is now more important than ever. In addition to our daily cleaning procedures, we have increased our already-strict routines significantly.
We have reviewed all our sanitation procedures and have updated them accordingly. Below are just a few of the measures we will be taking to ensure employee and guest safety:
- Adding extra requirements and increased frequency for deep cleaning.
- Sanitizing all high touchpoints every 30 minutes (e.g., door handles, bathrooms, menus, check presenters, etc.)
- Reviewing and modifying all sanitation solutions as necessary.
- Replacing all our straws with paper-covered straws.
- Rolling out curbside pick up at many locations.
We are following the CDC closely and taking their guidance on all relevant issues. Currently, they recommend regular sanitizing and hand washing as one of the most important preventative measures. As the CDC updates their rrecommendations, we will change our processes quickly.